Guidelines → Client's Ridership Responsibilities
- The client must be prepared to be picked-up 45 minutes prior to the pick-up time and 15 minutes after the pick up time (If an ICPTA vehicle arrives during this time frame, it is considered on time).
- It is the client's responsibility to be ready and waiting when the ICPTA vehicle arrives.
- Passengers should wait at a main entrance or curbside if they are capable and if weather permits.
- ICPTA drivers will only wait a minimum of 3 to 5 minutes for a client to board the bus. If a client does not attempt to board the bus during this allotted time a NO SHOW notice will be issued.
- Cancellations for transportation services should be received by 12:00 PM the day prior to the trip.
- Late Cancellations must be received before the vehicle is in motion to pick the client up.