Guidelines → ICPTA Passenger Guidelines
* ICPTA drivers do not have access to cash and cannot make change.
- Passengers who need assistance beyond boarding and exiting from vehicles should have an aide with them. Aides are not required to pay for their transportation.
- Children, 12 years of age and younger, are required to have an adult accompany them to and from appointments.
- All children under the age of 8 years and less than 80 pounds in weight shall be properly secured in a weight appropriate child passenger restraint system. It is the responsibility of the parent to provide the weight appropriate child passenger restraint system.
- All passengers must wear seat belts to ensure safety during transportation.
- Passengers are only allowed to be transported to their scheduled destinations.
- If the passenger is required to pay a fare for their transportation, the passenger must have exact change at the time of service.
- Grocery bags will be limited to two per passenger.