About Us Services Fares & Information Resources / Links Contact Us

To file a complaint with ICPTA please refer to our online complaint form, click here.

If you wish to speak with a representative please call 338-4480.

Any person who believes they have been mistreated by an unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI has a right to file a formal complaint with the NCDOT. Any such compliant must be in writing or in person with NCDOT, Office of Civil Rights, Title VI Unite, 1511 Main Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699, within one hundred eighty (180) days following the date of the alleged discrimination occurrence. Title IV Discrimination Complaint forms may be obtained from the Office of Civil Rights and Business Development at no cost by calling 919-508-1808 or 800-522-0453.